- Tuesday, 08 February 2011
- Plane Travel
- Keeping stress to a minimum during plane travel is good for your and your child. Here are some ways to plan ahead.
- Monitor your child's schedule for two weeks prior to your trip. This will help you gauge how many diapers to pack in your carry on, when to expect your child to get hungry or ready to nap.
- Try to stay close to your child's schedule during the trip.
- Prepare your child for travel by reading books about airports and airplanes.
- Check before you leave home to see if your flight is on time.