- Thursday, 08 December 2011
- Since airlines have been charging for luggage, travelers have been learning how do more with less.
- Coordinate outfits
- Wash your clothes during your vacation
- Buy necessities (diapers, snacks, wipes, formula) at your destination or online and have them shipped to your destination
- Have bulky items shipped to your destination. You may even consider shipping all of your items to your destination. This option is sometimes cheaper and you don't have the hassel.
- Have relatives or friends pick up items before you arrive.
- Use rental services for toys, strollers, bedding and other items you may need but don't want to tote.
- Car travelers will also like these tips. It will keep down the amount of "stuff" in the car and less weight means less gas usage.