Laundry On Vacation?
- Thursday, 08 December 2011
- Doing laundry on vacation is easier than you think and it will definitely lighten your load. Find out what services are available in or near your hotel, before you go, so you will be prepared .
- Most family friendly hotels have coin operated laundry facilities on site. Many rentals also have simple laundry facilities in the room or complex.
- Pack laundry necessities for three loads. We recommend bringing Purex Laundry Sheets which also include a softener strip or powder detergent in a Ziplock baggie. If you will be using coin operated machines, purchase a roll of quarters and store them in an empty prescription bottle.
- Bring a 13 gallon trash bag to store your dirty laundry and use to carry it to the laundry facilities.
- Find a laundromat at your destination. Many offer pay-by-the-pound service. You drop your clothes and they wash, dry and fold them while you are having fun.