- Tuesday, 08 February 2011
- A hotel room is a small space for a family but a little planning can make it more comfortable. Before you leave, ask the hotel a few questions.
- Do they supply baby equipment?
- Will they accept/hold package deliveries? If you'll be shipping bulky items.
- Is a handicap room or suite available? Handicap rooms are larger than regular hotel rooms.
- Is there a refrigerator or microwave in the room? It's a good idea to keep some simple healthy food in the room incase your kids need snacks: Milk, bread/crackers, peanut butter/jelly, instant oatmeal packets, fruit.