- Tuesday, 08 February 2011
- How to Start Planning
- Why is having a plan for the summer important?
- Establishes a routine and expectations for children. Children spend an entire school year having a routine and it is difficult for many children to adjust to large amounts of unstructured time.
- Allows the opportunity to enjoy organized activities together.
- You can plan ahead allowing you more time to spend with your children.
- Children can try activities they may not have had time for during the year.
- Children can learn to help you around the house.
- Working parents can use these planning techniques for the weekends.