- Turn on some fun summer songs and enjoy your beautiful day with your little rays of sunshine! Closely supervise all water activities.
- Turn on the hose and have your child jump over the stream of water. Keep raising the hose after every jump.
- Give their bikes, cars or babies a bath with a sponge and bucket of water.
- Paint the house or cement with old or foam paint brushes or rollers and a bucket of water. This is a great activity after playing with chalk.
- Use recycled squirt bottles .
- Water obstacle course.
- Visit a brook, pond, or river.