The Boredom Box
Children aren't used to having hours of unstructured time and are often kept too busy with activities that they don't what to do with unstructured time. Our Boredom Box is here to save the day!
- Empty oatmeal box with lid
- Decorative paper, construction paper or contact paper
- Markers (optional)
- Glue (optional)
- Pom poms, sequence, or other art embellishments (optional)
- Boredom ideas download or plain paper
- Cover the oatmeal box with the decorative paper and tape. You can write "Boredom Box" on it or add embellishments before attaching to the oatmeal box.
- Download the boredom ideas and cut them apart. If you are not a subscriber, write your own boredom ideas or purchase the download from the bookstore.
- Place the boredom ideas in the oatmeal box and replace the lid. When the kids are bored, show them the boredom box.