- Thursday, 11 August 2011
- Tricks You Should Know
There are many ads on TV that tell us that their product can have your child reading before they turn two. There's also parental desire to have our child reading before they go to school because it makes our child appear smart. But believing these notions will dramatically hinder your child in the long run.
- As a parent, there are many things you can do to raise a good reader.
- Read to your child and let your child see you reading
- Talk to your child
- Notice letters and print everywhere
- Tell stories to your child
- Rhyme and sing with your child