Food For Outdoor Friends
Not all birds migrate and sometimes it's difficult for them to find food. These popcorn strings are easy to make while working on fine motor skills and the birds love them.
- Sewing needle
- Make popcorn and place in a bowl when it's cool.
- Thread the needle and tie both ends of the thread together.
- String the popcorn onto the thread. Don't push the popcorn too far to the end or it will fall off.
- Hang the strings on a tree.
- Smaller children may want to use a plastic child's sewing needle.
- If the thread breaks easily, use embroidery floss.