Color Word Memory
- Tuesday, 08 February 2011
- 2 Of each paint chip
- Lay sets of paint chips into rows and columns. Each color should have a match and they should not be laid near each other.
- Player 1 turns over two paint chips. If they match, the player keeps the paint chips and takes another turn. If they don't match, turn them back over and Player 2 takes a turn.
- The player with the most matches wins.
- Playing games teaches important skills.
- Use fewer paint chips with younger children.
- If your child can read, write the color words on game cards.