- Tuesday, 08 February 2011
- Tricks You Should Know
- File folder
- 32 2" x 3" Pieces of cardstock
- Masking tape
- Sandwich size Ziplock baggie
- Open the file folder and draw a path with the marker that covers a lot of the folder. This will be the path you will follow for the game.
- With the marker, write the word Start at the beginning of the path and end at the end of the path.
- Place stickers on the path about one inch apart. These will be the landing spots for the game. On some of the stickers write, roll again, go back two spaces, lose a turn, etc.
- Decorate the front cover of the file folder and laminate.
- Put a sticker on the back of every game card and laminate the cards.
- Lay the Ziplock baggie on the back of the file folder. Place a piece of masking tape below the "zipper" on the baggie long enough that it tapes the baggie onto the file folder. You can store the game pieces, game cards, and die in the baggie.
- Using colored file folders adds interest to the game.
- Put stickers on the back of the game cards or use colored paper.
- Let your child decorate the cover of the game and put the stickers on the game board.
- Always answer correctly so your child learns the correct answer.
- You can purchase dice at Wal Mart or use a die from another game.