Bingo Board and Cards
- Wednesday, 30 November 2011
- Tricks You Should Know
- 1 Piece of white paper
- Bingo cards made from 2" x3" pieces of cardstock or index cards
- Fold the paper in half four times so you end up with a small folded rectangle. Open the paper and you should have 16 squares.
- Laminate the cards and the Bingo boards.
- Write vocabulary words, lowercase letters, answers to addition, subtraction, division or multiplication problems, etc. in each square of the Bingo boards. Make sure no two Bingo boards have the same answers in the same place.
- Write the definitions of the vocabulary words, upper case letters or addition, subtraction, division or multiplication problems on the Bingo card to match the answers on the Bingo boards.
- Play Bingo!
- Use a 3 x 3 Bingo board when you have 10-15 words.
- Use a 4 x 4 Bingo board when you have 16-24 words.
- Use a 5 x 5 Bingo board when you have 25 or more words.
- Make sure that none of the Bingo boards have answers in the same order.
- Always answer correctly so your child learns the correct answer.
- Use dried beans, coins or other objects to cover the Bingo spaces