Shoe Bags for Storage
- Tuesday, 08 February 2011
- Organizational Tools
- Shoe bags come in a variety of colors, sizes and styles but we like the ones that have clear front pockets. Here are some ways we use our shoe bags.
- Don't use the over the door hangers as they scrape the paint of your doors and jambs. Instead, use 3M hooks to hang the bag on the door.
- We use the inexpensive shoe bags from Walmart because they hang on the inside of doors where they will not be seen. TJ Maxx and Marshalls often have decorative shoe bags with clear fronts.
- We cut our bags horizontally or vertically to use them in a variety of spaces.
- Label all of pockets on the bag.
- When using shoe bags with children, place them on the wall at their level so they can access their items without tearing the pockets.
- Use shoe bags to hold hats, scarves, mittens, hair accessories, bathroom needs, shoes, Matchbox cars, super heros, Polly Pockets, small stuffed animals, sunscreen, swim goggles, diapers and diapering supplies, spice packages, utensils and anything you can think of.