Pasta Holiday Ornament
Toddlers and preschoolers can work side-by-side with their older siblings or friends to make this beautiful ornament. It's a perfect craft for any winter holiday because you can create any shape you want.
- Thin corrugated cardboard
- Pasta shapes
- Tacky glue
- Spray paint
- Hole punch
- Draw, and cut out, a simple holiday shape out of the cardboard so that it is about 5". (Christmas tree, Dreidel, Menorah, Ornament) Punch a hole at the top of the shape.
- Glue the pasta shapes on the cardboard shape then set aside to dry.
- When the ornament is dry, spray paint the front and back of the ornament. It may need two coats.
- Thread a piece of yarn through the hole for hanging.
- Only adults should use the spray paint