- Tuesday, 30 November 2010
- Silly Snacks
- Very firm banana
- Green apple
- Peanut butter
- Blue yogurt (optional)
- Peel a firm banana and cut in half.
- Near the top of the banana, make 6 cuts around the banana about 1" in length. This is where the apple "leaves" will be inserted.
- Core the apple and cut 6 thin slices for the leaves of the palm tree.
- Slide the ends of the apple slices into the cuts on the banana.
- ce a large dollap of peanut butter or cream cheese on a plate. Stick the flat end of the banana into the peanut butter.
- Spread blue yogurt around the "palm tree" on the "island".
- Use cream cheese if your child is allergic to peanut butter.
- Use inexpensive yogurt for blue ocean.