- Tuesday, 08 February 2011
- Organizational Tools
We organize everywhere around our house and, after trial and error, we have found several tools we like to use on a regular basis.
We like to purchase most of our organizational products at Wal Mart because they have the best selection and the prices are good. We have purchased some items from other stores because they met our needs.
Here are some of our favorites and how we use them. The item is available at Wal Mart unless otherwise stated.
- Handheld Brother label maker
- Clear plastic storage containers from Sterilite or Rubbermaid
- Food containers by Ziplock or Glad
- Plastic trash cans in various sizes
- Fabic bins
- Baskets including lidded baskets (Pier 1 and Pottery Barn)
- Utensil holders
- Clear Ziplock bags and jewelry bags (craft stores)
- Sharpie markers
- 3M hooks with command adhesive
- Plastic pencil boxes
- Over-the-door pocket shoe storage with clear pockets
- Metal rimmed tags (office supply stores)
- Spring loaded drawer dividers (Bed, Bath and Beyond)
- Plastic fishing tackle boxes
- Camera this is perfect for picture labels
- Shelf stacker
- Storage drawers