- Monday, 19 September 2011
- Silly Snacks
- Large mushroom
- Olive or cherry tomato
- 2 Bean sprouts
- Additional vegetables
- Clean mushroom, trim off end of stem and cut in half.
- Use a toothpick to poke a face into one of the stems. The holes will darken where you inserted the toothpick.
- Cut a notch in the other stem to form the legs.
- Cut an olive or cherry tomato in half to create the hat. The cherry tomato will need to have the seeds removed.
- Place the mushroom tops facing each other on a plate. Use additional vegetables to "dress up" the mushroom man.
- Small amounts of vegetables can be purchased at your grocery store's salad bar.