Kids of all ages love this colorful, sparkling, homemade toy. Babies love to watch the color flutter in the water while older kids will roll it on the floor, enjoy the glow in the window or tip it over and enjoy the sparkles.
- Clear empty water bottle
- Vegetable or baby oil
- Food coloring
- Small lightweight items
- Place 1-2 Tablespoons of glitter, 5-10 drops of food coloring and small plastic items in the empty water bottle.
- Fill bottle about 2/3 full with water.
- Add oil to about 1" from the top of the bottle.
- Secure the lid with hot glue or duct tape.
- Try rolling them to your little one.
- Make one for each color of the rainbow.