Egg Carton Insects
- One paper egg carton
- Paint brushes
- Tempera paint
- Craft glue
- Wiggly eyes
- Hole punch
- Pipe cleaners
- Cut the egg cups apart. You can cut them individually or keep several cups together.
- Paint the outside of the egg cups and allow to dry.
- Choose the best side for the face and glue on the eyes. Poke two holes above the face with a pencil and insert the pipe cleaners for antennae.
- Punch three holes on each side of the cup. Insert pipe cleaners through the holes to create legs. Shape the pipe cleaners into legs and feet.
- Decorate with other embellishments.