- Wednesday, 21 December 2011
Kids love this using this coffee smelling dough to make some prehistoric crafts. Make some dinosaur eggs and hide a dinosaur in the middle or create some fossil prints.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup used coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup water
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add the water until you make a soft dough.
- Break off a piece of dough and shape it around a plastic dinosaur until it is concealed to make a dinosaur egg. Or, flatten some dough and press a plastic dinosaur into it to make a fossil.
- Allow to dry 2-3 days.
- Ask your neighborhood coffee shop for their used coffee grounds.