Decorative Book Covers
- 1 Page from a wallpaper book.
- Tacky glue
- Cut the wall paper 1" larger than the cardboard on all sides.
- Lay the wallpaper undecorated side up on a table. Lay the cardboard in the center of the wallpaper. Fold one side of the wall paper over the cardboard, then unfold. Do this to all sides.
- Beginning in the upper left corner, put some glue in the corner of the cardboard. Fold the corner point of the wallpaper over the glue and hold. the wallpaper will form a triangle on the cardboard. Do this for the remaining corners.
- Glue the straight edges of wallpaper onto the cardboard.
- We like to use wallpaper scraps because the paper is durable and easy to work with.
- Ask your local paint store for discontinued wallpaper books to have on hand.
- You can use any size cardboard that fits the wallpaper.
- We use cereal box panels for cardboard.