Daily Planner for Your Preschooler
- Friday, 22 April 2011
- How to Start Planning - Teaching Kids to Organize - Organizing Familiy Activities - Organizational Charts
Magnetic Photo Calendar
- This is a planner for pre-readers.
- Take pictures of places you go on a regular basis and pictures of activities you do around the house; reading books, playing, cleaning, lunch, etc.
- Cut out the pages of a brag book.
- Insert one picture into each page and glue a magnet on the back.
- Each day, place the pictures of the day's activities in order on your refrigerator for your child to refer to throughout the day.