- White paper
- Construction paper
- Glue stick
- Decorative book cover
- To make the book cover, see the related article. After covering, fold the cover in half.
- Once the cover is made, cut several pieces of white paper so they are the slightly smaller than the height and width of the cover. Lay the pieces of paper on top of each other and fold in half like the cover.
- Line up the fold of the cover and paper. Staple in place so the points of the staple are on the inside of the book.
- Cut two pieces of construction paper the same size as a page in the book.
- Glue the first white page to the cover of the book using the glue stick. Glue one piece of construction paper over the white paper glued to the cover.
- Repeat Step 5 for the back of the book.