Contact Paper Collage
This collage doesn't need any messy glue. Your kids can put bits and pieces of paper, yarn, tissue paper or other flat materials from around the house on clear contact paper for a beautiful collage.
- 2 pieces of clear contact paper
- Flat materials such as paper, ribbon, cards, magazines
- Place one piece of contact paper on the table, sticky side up.
- Place the flat materials on the contact paper.
- When your child is finished, place the second piece of contact paper over the collage and trim the edges.