Chocolate Play Dough
- Tuesday, 06 December 2011
- 1 1/4 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 1/2 tbsp cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Mix the first four ingredients in a pot.
- Add oil and boiling water to the pot and mix well.
- Cook over low heat until it forms a ball.
- Allow the dough to cool enough until you can handle it. Knead the dough for 2 minutes before playing with the dough.
- This is edible but be prepared for an extremely salty bite.