- Wednesday, 21 December 2011
Keep bags of various dried beans on hand for a great indoor art activity.
- Bags of dried beans
- Cardstock or cardboard
- Elmer's glue
- Use the pencil to draw a picture on the cardstock or cardboard.
- Working with one section at a time, squeeze glue into the section and place the desired beans into the glue. Repeat with the rest of the picture.
- Allow the mosaic several days to dry.
- You can use a cereal box panel for the base of the project.
- Create a small picture if your child is young.
- Add beans to fill in the background.