- 18" x 4" piece of construction paper
- 2 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" pieces from a cereal box panel
- Gift wrap or wall paper
- Fold the paper into 3" panels using an accordion fold; back and forth.
- Cover the cereal box rectangles with gift wrap or wallpaper. These will be the front and back covers of the book.
- Glue one end of the paper panel to one of the covered pieces of cardboard on the uncovered side. Do the same with the other end of the paper and covered piece of cardboard.
- Write and illustrate a story on the panels.