Where to Start
- Tuesday, 08 February 2011
- Organizing the Car
- Some people's cars are spotless others barely have a place to sit. No matter what state your car is in, you'll want to use these tips.
- Begin by removing everything from the car. This way you will know exactly what you already have.
- Read your owner's manual or look carefully around your car and determine how many storage areas you have. Be sure to check under the seats, in door panels, in the trunk or back area.
- Read our specific car organizational tips and decide which ones you want to use and determine where you will place the items once they are assembled.
- After assembling the items, place them in the appropriate storage areas.