The All Purpose Plastic Grocery Bag
- Monday, 22 August 2011
- Organizing the Car
This is a handy way to keep grocery sacks in your car so your ready when you need them.
- Plastic grocery bags
- Empty, dry Clorox wipes bottle
- Cut out the inner plastic pieces on the interior lid that allow one wipe to come out at a time.
- Grab a plastic by the closed end and slid your hand down it to the handles to make it a narrow piece of plastic.
- Place the closed end of the bag between your index and middle fingers and wrap the bag around your fingers.
- Place the handle end between your middle and index fingers and pull through like tying a balloon.
- Repeat this with several bags, then put the bags into the wipe container. Store the container in your car for trash, wet or messy objects, etc.
- Those of you who like things neat and perfect will like the link's way of packing the grocery bags..