Daily Planning for Your Older Kids
- Monday, 18 April 2011
- How to Start Planning - Teaching Kids to Organize - Organizing Familiy Activities - Organizational Charts
- If your child is older and can read, this is planner works well. Your child can see the whole week at one time.
- One way would be to print off a weekly calendar from your computer and post it in a location your child will be able to see it or place several sheets in a binder and keep the binder where your child can access it.
- You could also laminate the page of a weekly calendar and rewrite the schedule each week.
- Purchase a planner for your child and teach him how to use it.