- Monday, 19 September 2011
- Silly Snacks
- Cherry or grape stems
- Mint leaves
- Line up 5 grapes or cherries, stems removed, to make a caterpillar. Add two cherry stems on the top of a grape or cherry for the antennae.
- Line up three blueberries to create an insect. Place one set of grape stems with three stems on each side to create the legs. Use grape stems for antennae.
- Cut a large strawberry into three pieces to create the three parts of an insect. Insert three cherry stems on each side of the middle section for legs and two cherry stems in the largest section for antennae.
- If using cherries with small children, remove the seeds.
- Use toothpicks to make holes in the fruit before inserting the stems.